[NEO] New Elite Order clan forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWebsiteLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dismiss clan members

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kix
Admin
Admin
Kix

Location : Plovdiv-Bulgaria,Zante-Greece,Hereford-UK... Currently I live in Copenhagen, Denmark

Dismiss clan members Empty
PostSubject: Dismiss clan members   Dismiss clan members Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 5:00 pm

Hi people!
I hope this one finds you all well.
Based on my recent,not quite nice chat with some people Van Virts and I had a discussion and we decided that it's time for the "unpleasent" part of the managing a game clan.
It's always nice when we welcome a new member.We are all good and kind to each other but after a while for some people things may change.
Some of us become aggressive when play against better players and start useing abusive language even to other clan members,and even to us-the admins.
We realize that in real life we all have differend kind of problems,some more,others less but this is actually why we are all here.The game is the "place" we can relax and escape from our daily round,isn't it?!
So what I'm saying here is that after work last thing I want is to enter a server and instead of having a good time/game somebody to call me or the other players "noob" , "fuck you" etc.
We want to make this clan work as best as possible and that kind of behaviour is unacceptable for us.
That's why we decided to dismiss clan members if necessary.
Feel free to coment our decision.

Take care!
See you in game!
Kix
Back to top Go down
http://neo-clan.freehostia.com/
Kix
Admin
Admin
Kix

Location : Plovdiv-Bulgaria,Zante-Greece,Hereford-UK... Currently I live in Copenhagen, Denmark

PostSubject: I really want it stay that way   Dismiss clan members Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 4:06 pm

In addition to my previous post this is what Loki says about us(see the screenshot).
Please try to earn respect either palying at our home server or other servers.Be polite and kind to others.

C ya!
Kix
Dismiss clan members Lokisays
Back to top Go down
vanvirts
Admin
Admin
vanvirts

PostSubject: Re: Dismiss clan members   Dismiss clan members Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 10:36 pm

oh that's very nice to c, Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil p.s. i will try arrange wars starting today evening, meaning i start looking and asking. Smile sorry i was away so much, i had little holliday with wify.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dismiss clan members   Dismiss clan members Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dismiss clan members
Page 1 of 1