[NEO] New Elite Order clan forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWebsiteLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

woooh a bad dream

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
vanvirts
Admin
Admin
vanvirts

woooh a bad dream Empty
PostSubject: woooh a bad dream   woooh a bad dream Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 9:41 am

wooooh I had a bad dream today,

I dreamt I was to get on top of some hill in the woods, where the fireplace with babercue was to be held. And it was a special event with all NEO gathering around. But I was going there after work and really badly tired. I couldn't go up the forest and just layed down tired like hell. Couldn't meet up with u guys. Then at the bottom of the hill this dude rented me a freaking snowrider for 20-50 euro to go up (charged by the minutes). As we go half way, instead of you guys, the guys from my old office ran past without saying hello, but i was sure that these guys were NEO. Then Themperror and some dude with electric hybrid guitar came and started playing infront of me some really cool sounds, Themperror laughed and laughed saying only thing: wow how cool ah? again without saying hello (don't ask me how themperror looked like, it was a dream) and they both ran away. then i woke up.

what a freaking bad dream, i prefer monsters to hidden meanings of my mind. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://neo-clan.freehostia.com/
vanvirts
Admin
Admin
vanvirts

woooh a bad dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: woooh a bad dream   woooh a bad dream Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 9:42 am

oh and everyone actually ran downhill saying hey Vlad lets run with us (i was fuck it i'm tired)
Back to top Go down
Kix
Admin
Admin
Kix

Location : Plovdiv-Bulgaria,Zante-Greece,Hereford-UK... Currently I live in Copenhagen, Denmark

woooh a bad dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: woooh a bad dream   woooh a bad dream Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 3:54 pm

No hello???Are you sure that was NEO stuff???Maybe they were from eXs Very Happy:D:D
And btw tou should use the teleport to get up there,it's free lol!
Oh man,I think you need a break.
I remember on my last job for the British company I used to see application forms and interviews with candidates at night.Then I realized that job became my life.It was kinda relief when I waved good bye to the company Smile

C ya later!
Back to top Go down
vanvirts
Admin
Admin
vanvirts

woooh a bad dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: woooh a bad dream   woooh a bad dream Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 4:51 pm

haha yeah when i just started to learn 3d cad programs - i ws learning it on my own and had to order some stuff from china in 3 months. all night i dreamt i was rotating 3d objects, measuring it an cutting edges haha. one night i woke up and my wife asked me what is it? i said: 14.5 yes yes it must be it.

hahaha - no this is not it man - not that i'm tired o u guys - it was a dream like a sign - there r a few things i wanted to talk to u about organizing the clan - will talk to u on steam Smile the dream was about it
Back to top Go down
Kix
Admin
Admin
Kix

Location : Plovdiv-Bulgaria,Zante-Greece,Hereford-UK... Currently I live in Copenhagen, Denmark

woooh a bad dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: woooh a bad dream   woooh a bad dream Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 12:08 am

Muahaha lol!
Back to top Go down
Themperror
Squad member
Squad member
Themperror

woooh a bad dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: woooh a bad dream   woooh a bad dream Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 8:19 pm

woah i didnt knew i could play guitar... though i do rock at Guitar Hero... i rule at that.. i can play Through the Fire and Flames on expert hehe

but still... weird......

(again no hello XD)
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Soldier
Soldier
Sarah

woooh a bad dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: woooh a bad dream   woooh a bad dream Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 11:07 pm

vanvirts wrote:
wooooh I had a bad dream today,

I dreamt I was to get on top of some hill in the woods, where the fireplace with babercue was to be held. And it was a special event with all NEO gathering around. But I was going there after work and really badly tired. I couldn't go up the forest and just layed down tired like hell. Couldn't meet up with u guys. Then at the bottom of the hill this dude rented me a freaking snowrider for 20-50 euro to go up (charged by the minutes). As we go half way, instead of you guys, the guys from my old office ran past without saying hello, but i was sure that these guys were NEO. Then Themperror and some dude with electric hybrid guitar came and started playing infront of me some really cool sounds, Themperror laughed and laughed saying only thing: wow how cool ah? again without saying hello (don't ask me how themperror looked like, it was a dream) and they both ran away. then i woke up.

what a freaking bad dream, i prefer monsters to hidden meanings of my mind. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Shocked omg u have now confirmed 2 me what i always thought Laughing affraid be very affraid Wink
Back to top Go down
vanvirts
Admin
Admin
vanvirts

woooh a bad dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: woooh a bad dream   woooh a bad dream Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 8:34 am

hahahaha what exactly have you thought ? Smile u didn't finish ur sentence Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

woooh a bad dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: woooh a bad dream   woooh a bad dream Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

woooh a bad dream
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[NEO] New Elite Order clan forum :: NEO General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: