HomeWebsiteSearchRegisterLog in

joining Dragon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dragon
Soldier
Soldier

joining Dragon Empty
PostSubject: joining Dragon   joining Dragon Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 6:09 pm

hallo im Auke player name: Dragon. I live in Holland,Limburg,Arcen it's a nice village nearby a river.
my hobbies are: gaming, pc modding, schooting(archery).
i know this clan by my frend that recomendet to play half life 2 deathmatch and join his clan.
i play now for 3 day's XD and i like it mutch.
I have a great game expiciance of playing 6 years of unreal tournament.

that was it uuhh....
sorry for my crappy english XD
gratz.Dragon
Back to top Go down
Kix
Admin
Admin
Kix

Location : Plovdiv-Bulgaria,Zante-Greece,Hereford-UK... Currently I live in Copenhagen, Denmark

joining Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Joining the clan   joining Dragon Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 7:29 pm

Hi Auke!
Glad you are interested of joining us.I was just playing against you on our server and honestly you had few owesome shots(head shots usually) Very Happy:D
If you didn't mention I'd never say you have so short HL experience but I guess Unreal Tournament helps you a bit.Anyways Smile
Now,you are on trial period,which doesn't scare you I hope Smile It's just a procedure everyone goes through before officialy been accepted as a clan member.Spend some time with us in game,be yourself and soon we'll talk again about this.By the way you can add me to your friends

C ya later!
Kix
Back to top Go down
http://neo-clan.freehostia.com/
vanvirts
Admin
Admin
vanvirts

joining Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: joining Dragon   joining Dragon Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:52 pm

hello Dragon - sorry i kicked u off server today when we had a game but I had to coz it was 4 vs 4 only. And because u r a trial member the priority of playing that game wasn't urs.

But yeah I'm glad u want to join us - so as Kix said u r on trial - and u have to play with us for atleast 10 days and then we will start the vote to decide if u join officially. rules are simple. be a friend and be nice, play much and do stuff for the clan, and so on. welcome to Neo server.

p.s. if u join us officially i can guide u how to become good player and teach anything u want to know - if u wish

cu online

Dragon
Soldier
Soldier

joining Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: joining Dragon   joining Dragon Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:39 pm

hehehehe i leard a lot from my frend already but never mind it's a nice clan you have so i hope that i can join Smile
cheers
Dragon Cool
Back to top Go down
Spiff
Squad member
Squad member
Spiff

joining Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: joining Dragon   joining Dragon Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 11:25 pm

hey Dragon, as Kix said we had some good games on the server, You played pretty well, I hope your trial goes well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

joining Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: joining Dragon   joining Dragon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

joining Dragon
Page 1 of 1