[NEO] New Elite Order clan forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWebsiteLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Joining NEO ( Themperror)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Themperror
Squad member
Squad member
Themperror

Joining NEO ( Themperror) Empty
PostSubject: Joining NEO ( Themperror)   Joining NEO ( Themperror) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:46 pm

Well im a good player in Half Life DM and id love to join, im a friend of Kix and i spend alot of time in a server from KUZEN he runs a map called RP_Alaska and its my favorite map Smile if u need to know about my stats http://killbox.co.uk/kstatsx/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=24828 there it is, and also see my activity its on 99% (woot) ( btw dont mind the names i used hehe i got mad on a player called noob once ( it rarily ever happens but he kept spawn killing and camping i couldnt handle it anymore)

none the less im a good player and im online almost everyday only not from 22-29 aug as im on vacation then more personal info:

my name is Floyd, age 15 ( on the profile it says 18 because it couldnt be 17 less)
i live in The Netherlands in Europe my hobby is Gaming and im good in it hehe
im also good with computers in general, soon im ordering all new parts and make a new computer of it thats 10-20 times better then this 1 now, and its already good Smile

some Computer info: ( if necesary)
Pentium 4 3Ghz
2GB RAM
Geforce 7600GS currently having 2 desktops
framerate in half life deathmatch 150-300 everything on high

i hope im good enough to join the clan and succes maintaining the server and website!
may all enemies bow before the might of NEO, The New Elite Order
Back to top Go down
Kix
Admin
Admin
Kix

Location : Plovdiv-Bulgaria,Zante-Greece,Hereford-UK... Currently I live in Copenhagen, Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Joining NEO ( Themperror)   Joining NEO ( Themperror) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:14 pm

Welcome aboard pal Smile
Back to top Go down
http://neo-clan.freehostia.com/
vanvirts
Admin
Admin
vanvirts

PostSubject: Welcome Themperror!   Joining NEO ( Themperror) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:54 pm

Hi Themperror and welcome to NEO team. I am glad you'll be joining us, and I know Kix is now telling you about your acceptance to the clan. We are oldies here, so you will be the first fresh blood. As you see the clan is very new, so hopefully you'll be the missing link of it all. The War is here, let the game begin Smile

Please put [NEO] tag infront of your name when playing online. Ill try to get back to you later by steam. Kix is teh human resource manager, so he really handles all that.

As for me, I need help with these things: Server quake sounds handling, mapping masters, a made up legend of the clan, professional designs for the clan. You got any ideas or you can handle any of these responsibilities, find me Smile I'd be glad to throw somehting off my back.

Cu around! And once more, welcome!
Back to top Go down
vanvirts
Admin
Admin
vanvirts

PostSubject: Re: Joining NEO ( Themperror)   Joining NEO ( Themperror) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 8:46 am

Themperror - I've set minimum age to 14 years old and changed your age to 15.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joining NEO ( Themperror)   Joining NEO ( Themperror) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joining NEO ( Themperror)
Page 1 of 1