[NEO] New Elite Order clan forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWebsiteLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kix...shoping therapy :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kix
Admin
Admin
Kix

Location : Plovdiv-Bulgaria,Zante-Greece,Hereford-UK... Currently I live in Copenhagen, Denmark

Kix...shoping therapy :) Empty
PostSubject: Kix...shoping therapy :)   Kix...shoping therapy :) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 11:38 pm

Hi people!
Just to say today I bought another one guitar.It's very old and rare Cheri LP and it's amazing instrument SmileSmile
Now I have 3 owesome axes.Making a good colection hahahahaha.Can't wait until tomorrow to plug it in my amp and rock the neighbourhood bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
It's the one on the right
[url= Kix...shoping therapy :) 748787648145200018812554698253Y7JcOYWSwQd0aHobHxO]Cheri Les Paul[/url]
Back to top Go down
http://neo-clan.freehostia.com/
vanvirts
Admin
Admin
vanvirts

PostSubject: Re: Kix...shoping therapy :)   Kix...shoping therapy :) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 7:44 am

uuuuh man its looking nice and stylish Smile

i like it Smile

Here's how my fav baby looks like:

Kix...shoping therapy :) Earth%20100%20NAT
Back to top Go down
Kix
Admin
Admin
Kix

Location : Plovdiv-Bulgaria,Zante-Greece,Hereford-UK... Currently I live in Copenhagen, Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Kix...shoping therapy :)   Kix...shoping therapy :) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 1:49 pm

Oh man,it's even better.I had a conversation with the previous owner-very nice german gentleman who lives in Bulgaria (110 km away from me),but at some point I said well,I better stop buying stuff because soon I'm gonna need my own "DONATE TO POOR KIXY" section.Anaway!Couldn' get it out of my mind(the guitar) and yesterday evening... a friend and I drove to that place and what to see...
OMG,I wish that man were my grand father and I have free access to his colection.Whole 1st floor of his house were guitars and amps.Any kind of them.And he was bringing some vintage old and very rare guitars all the time from some "special dark secret room" and I was like... cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops
There were sooooooo many good instruments there but I focused and I got what I went for which by the way aproved to be one of the best stuff there.Sound... wow Look... wow Well,of course doesn't make coffee but it's still awesome.So from the very little info I could get in I/net this is quite rare,and very high quality instrument.So,Cheri/Chevy guitar,it was made in Japan somewhere back in 80's which makes it almost as old as I am(that's good coz we r same generation) lol!
It's all mahagony-solid body(mine has no maple top),mahagony neck,set neck construction.People say it's 1:1 copy of the original Gibson Les Paul and now when I have I can say yes,truth.It's a peace of the art and sounds just like an LP.
Can't miss the chance Laughing Laughing my Ibanez guitars(both on the left on the pic) are still my favorite.They are best SmileSmileSmile

Vlad,of course it's a matter of personal preferences but you can find much better instruments than that Cort in the same price range.Like Yamaha,Fender etc.I strongly recommend you Michael Kelly guitars.I don't know if you have dealer of that brand around you but that's usa made,not too expensive and very unique and quality instruments...

OH!!! Shocked where am I?!?!?!?!?! OMG this is not a guitar foum.It's a game clan forum lol!lol!lol!
L8r!
Kix

P.S. DONATE to Kix coz he has many guitars but no money for food lol! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
vanvirts
Admin
Admin
vanvirts

PostSubject: Re: Kix...shoping therapy :)   Kix...shoping therapy :) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 2:17 pm

hahahaha - man ur story reminds me of my earlier age when I was back in college before university. I used to love to go to guitar stores and try find somehting new and interesting. One day I bought a violin! haha i've never gotten to play it, couldn't make it on my own, a few years latersomeone told me I had to wa it first Smile.

You know I always wanted a cool electric guitar but... I don't play in a band and me personally I can't enjoy it on my own. On the other han as you say everyone has their own preferences, YES, I loce acoustic guitars. Maybe you are right about advising me all those guitars, but this guitar was a tough cookie.

One day I said to myself, Vlad its been 1 year without a guitar, u feeling bad and weak, u need to play music, but I was a student back then in University second year. And so I went to teh shop and told the man, I need the cheapest guitar you've got, but somehting that sounds nice. He just began showing me stuff and then I told him, hey get me that guitar from the top, he said its one of most expensive guitars we have, its not what u want, I said get it for me. I played it and I loved it, the tunes were mine man. Reallly melodic and the strings make such a nice vibration that when you play it ith teh rythm I like to play it with u don't need no drumms, its drumming in the echo vibrations and its a piece of art. Smile Since then I have tried many guitar, but non acoustic could beat my baby. Although I realised some other gave very nice clear tunes and melodic sounds it was not mine.

And yes this is a guitar forum!!!
Smile Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

Yesterday i made really nice grunge tune, which can be made for our song intro

possible words go like this:

I feel my mind is in a state of trance
I feel my eyes are in a mess
I feel my arms are loaded with the guns

I feel my body is in a state of trance
I feel my me enemies are in distress
I feel my doing has been blessed

Oh what can I do, I can't control
Oh what do I hear, enemies fall

Why do I kill, I can't control
Oh what do I hear, enemies run
Back to top Go down
Kix
Admin
Admin
Kix

PostSubject: Re: Kix...shoping therapy :)   Kix...shoping therapy :) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 2:51 pm

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!Oh man,u R cRaZy Kix...shoping therapy :) Icon_biggrinVery Happy:D:D:D
Btw,my obsession about guitars lasts 15 years now and it's going to last 'till I leave this planet which means... fo'Eva Kix...shoping therapy :) Icon_lol
You really should try in a band,it's different,it's better Kix...shoping therapy :) Icon_wink

gg
bb Kix...shoping therapy :) Lol
Kix

P.S. If we're gonna flood the forum with that guitar s*** we better move from here.I have a guitar forum,remember?
Come and say what you want to say.I have only 1 user registered beside me-Krovuel,who never entered again so a little support needed Kix...shoping therapy :) Lol Kix...shoping therapy :) Lol Kix...shoping therapy :) Lol Kix...shoping therapy :) Lol

Kix's Guitar Spot Forum
Back to top Go down
vanvirts
Admin
Admin
vanvirts

PostSubject: Re: Kix...shoping therapy :)   Kix...shoping therapy :) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 2:42 pm

Hahahahahahah MAN UR FORUM IS A DEAD PLACE!!!

Not even a single wind past by. You know I have a blog/website myself. I have about 100 registered users u know but none ever wrote anything. My guess is it takes a hell fucking lots of work to get it working Smile.

Hehe ill post photos of my ex=band some time.

Once I was in a band called: one dirty knife. We played punk, rock, metall, rap all together lol. We were just an agressive asrholes id call it. Well in my band I always been kicked. I had a stupid little amplifier and noone could hear my voice. So one day i had to ask the guitar player to put volume down. Well he didn't, I got agressive and threw the microphone into his face. It stoped about 20 cm away from his face cyclops , I think I would have difcigured him that day . Problem: not enough long cable. I broke the microphone and quite teh band. A week later they got me a new mic and i came back hahaha. Yeah I was an agressive arsehole. And Oh each concert I drunk so bad I forgot lyrics and made new once each time.

I wasn't a popular musician among students, I was a popular agressor. But I was popular among room cleaners haha, once I gave a concert solo for all cleaners (about 10, they loved it, it was a song about using a dildo for ur own pleasure: The words were somehting like this: So take a dildo and play with urself and so on lol. So only when I done anything solo it became popular, a wrold is a strange one isn't it.

p.s. I also dream of electric guitar, also I dream about drums, zoom r16, stip pole, red blinking lights, a few strippers, new piano, and lots of drugs in my basement. I bet if i had all that i'd write something decent muahahahhahahahahaha.

p.s. Ive drunk Bulgarian red wine yesterday, not bad.
Back to top Go down
Kix
Admin
Admin
Kix

PostSubject: Re: Kix...shoping therapy :)   Kix...shoping therapy :) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 5:30 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
vanvirts
Admin
Admin
vanvirts

PostSubject: Re: Kix...shoping therapy :)   Kix...shoping therapy :) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 10:32 am

You know the warm and sunny times are over. Its not cold and windy here with little snow. Well its time to get back to music. Yesterday i've put my arse down and ran Cubase. Began doing an unfinished song, learned hwo to add drums and realised its not as hard as I thought. Planning on recording now as much as I can, although I'm still lazy Sad. Hopefully u won't see me as much ingame.

p.s. ive recently realised I became a much worst player than I used to be and that's because I didn't play on other than NEO servers and didnt play pros for a long time. Yesterday I got butt kicked badly Smile Maybe i'm just too old.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kix...shoping therapy :)   Kix...shoping therapy :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kix...shoping therapy :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[NEO] New Elite Order clan forum :: NEO General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: