[NEO] New Elite Order clan forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWebsiteLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IvoSportakus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kix
Admin
Admin
Kix

Location : Plovdiv-Bulgaria,Zante-Greece,Hereford-UK... Currently I live in Copenhagen, Denmark

IvoSportakus Empty
PostSubject: IvoSportakus   IvoSportakus Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:13 pm

O'right felas
It's time to explain briefly a little about our newest clan member.
He is also youngest kid in game(I guess) and for sure youngest in [NEO] clan.He is only 4 yo and for that reason I'm writing this post on behalf of him(if you ever see him in game chat typing something like YUYUYUYUYUYU that's definately him) Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
So,his name is Ivaylo and he is [NEO] Krovuel's son.
As we (Van Virts and me) discussed and agreed earlier we accept him as a special clan member.
Our good friend Krovuel said that Ivo (shortly) is very enthusiastic with his [NEO] tag lol!
I think that kid is doing quite good for his age and beginner on the game and expect him to kick our asses in about an year.He's already dragging barrels and sometimes throw them upon me very succesfuly.
Btw,he promissed me last year to break my laptop and still saying it lol!

Well,that's it for now Smile

Welcome to the clan buddy!

Kix
Back to top Go down
http://neo-clan.freehostia.com/
vanvirts
Admin
Admin
vanvirts

IvoSportakus Empty
PostSubject: Re: IvoSportakus   IvoSportakus Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 10:24 pm

Twisted Evil Although i don't liek killing kids - I Surprised Laughing What a Face affraid will enjoy i will enjoy killing this one to make krovuel mad,

mauhahahaha - also if he breaks Kix old laptop i will only be happy - finally he'll buy a new one! Razz

welcome kido! u r real cool matey!
Back to top Go down
http://neo-clan.freehostia.com/

IvoSportakus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[NEO] New Elite Order clan forum :: NEO General :: Joining NEO-
Jump to: