[NEO] New Elite Order clan forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWebsiteLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Major Spam in the Shoutbox

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Themperror
Squad member
Squad member
Themperror

Major Spam in the Shoutbox Empty
PostSubject: Major Spam in the Shoutbox   Major Spam in the Shoutbox Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:00 pm

there are some spammers in our Shoutbox on the mainsite sending ALOT of links... DONT CLICK ON EM!!!!! they can bring you to phishing sites or give you viruses!!

we really need some security against spammers on there...
Back to top Go down
Themperror
Squad member
Squad member
Themperror

PostSubject: Re: Major Spam in the Shoutbox   Major Spam in the Shoutbox Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:09 pm

it got fixed now.. but if u ever see spam for links again or whatever report it to van virts and DONT click on the links..
Back to top Go down
vanvirts
Admin
Admin
vanvirts

PostSubject: Re: Major Spam in the Shoutbox   Major Spam in the Shoutbox Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:13 am

i could fix that problem by adding custom login on main portal but i'd think it would add more problems - i prefer the portal to be only informative and forum as an acive point. So yeah u see those stupid links or anything like that just write more than 20 messages and refresh page. That way all those links will go into trahcan coz only 20 messages show up on the houtbox.
Back to top Go down
http://neo-clan.freehostia.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Major Spam in the Shoutbox   Major Spam in the Shoutbox Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Major Spam in the Shoutbox
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[NEO] New Elite Order clan forum :: NEO General :: Global Announcements-
Jump to: